VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Sparkol One-off promotion

My organization is considering purchasing the "one-off" perpetual license for Videoscribe and we have noticed that we would get Tawe for free.  Is the Tawe licence perpetual also?

Thank you!  

Yes, you would get all future versions and updates to Tawe and VideoScribe

Barry, I am unable to send a ticket, your account does not accept it. 

I have a pro videoscriba subscription and now I hear that the next year is more expensive for me as a loyal user than if I cancel the subscription and start all over again. Let's be fair, that is not a way to deal with loyal customers. Please, just give me your best rate at once. Thank you. 

PS So Tawe is included for free in the Videoscribe subscription... ? 

I can´t   upload my video to youtube, says that I´m offline so what can I do?

Thanks

Corina, 

Unfortunately though we have grown quite a lot over recent years and with any new growth comes changes so we have several payment systems and customers spread across them. Therefore there is no way to reset all subscription prices across all of them and our only real option was to inform all our existing customers of the price drop before their renewal is due so they can cancel and take out a new subscription at the lower price. You will not lose any work as you can take out the new subscription on the same account the day your old one expires so keep the same log-in details etc. This will also have the added benefit of bringing more customers onto our newer and more controllable payment system hopefully preventing this in the future. We are sorry that it's a bit of extra admin for you but we would rather be honest and upfront than hide price drops for loyal VideoScribers!

Cesar, 

You can publish to YouTube, Facebook or PowerPoint on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes. 

How to share your scribe - Common issues with YouTube - Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first you sign in, then video is made and finally your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you are still having problems after that it would be useful to know at which stage the process is failing? Are you getting as far as putting your YouTube/Facebook password in? Is it failing before that and at the same point each time? If that's the case which element is on screen at that point as it is likely that there is a problem with that element. Also if you save your scribe to the online cloud folder and let us know what it is called we can take a look for you and see if we can identify the issue.

Dear AD,

I case if I bought  " one-off " perpetual license,I can use it for both Win and Os?

Thank you!

Yes it can be used on both platforms. You can download the different installers from https://my.sparkol.com/versions

Is the once off deal still available?

You can still purchase a One-Off Licence. If the one-off is not displayed on the purchasing page- https://www.videoscribe.co/en/buy then you can alway contact the Sparkol Sales team to purchase. 

Login to post a comment