VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Sparkol PRO account

how can we get the Sparkol PRO account? :( 

41 people have this question

I'm not signed in to the app. there it says

"you need a sparkol PRO account to use VideoScribe. You can only take advantage of the trial once"

even though my account is correct even login to videosribe site also can. please help me to walk again as usual

If you are having issues with your Pro Sparkol account, please submit a support ticket and let us know the details of the issue. if you see any messages, please let us know wha they say.

my vedio scribe is not open and say that i make aq sparkol pro acount

what i do

Hi,

Are you asking how to upgrade your free Sparkol account to Pro? If so, see the instructions in the article Go from free to full version of VideoScribe.

bbnn

On sunday, 13 may 2018. at 6.52 am

how can I get the sparkol pro account for the videoscribe tial version

As explained in some of the previous answers, you will have to pay for a subscription to access the pro features of videoscribe.

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033693-go-from-free-to-full-version-of-videoscribe

-Mike (videoscribe user)

how can I get the Sparkol PRO account for the videoscribe trial version?

As explained in some of the previous answers, you will have to pay for a subscription to access the pro features of videoscribe.

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033693-go-from-free-to-full-version-of-videoscribe

-Mike (videoscribe user)

how to make account pro videoscribe ?

Read the answers that have been repeated multiple times in this thread. If the answers provided in this thread do not solve your problem, then you need to provide a more complete and specific description of the problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Test

Comments to this discussion are now closed!