VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

Login Problems

I am able to login to the website, but when I try to login to the desktop software it says, "That login information didn't work. Please try again."

I reset my password, and it still does not work.

I am currently on the "Free Trial" to test this software out, but haven't been able to do so...

Best Answer

If you're having issues logging into VideoScribe, please visit this folder of help articles which explain the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them.

If you have any further questions, please raise a ticket with the support team here

5 people have this question

Sorry for the delayed response Richard,

I see that you have been able to log in since posting this but if you require any further help, let me know.

Hello,

I would like to test this software and downloaded the free trial.

I am able to login to the website, recived the welcome mail already.

But when I start the app and log in ( i have so press the login button two times....?), only the logo makes this "loading" movement - but nothing else happens. white wall with the logo on the left side but no button to start..

Hi Anne- raise a ticket with our support team so we can assist. 

I have the same problem and raised a ticket to support team.

I raised a ticket and the support helped me to find the problem.

I had to install VideoScribe Version 3.4 which they sent me by link. Now everything runs fine and I will buy the software.

I bought the software already, registered an account. But why when logging into the software with that account, the message: "That login information didn't work. Please try again". Please help me. My account on the website is: xuanhai.ta@gmail.com

It looks like you've been able to log into VideoScribe- if the issue persists, can you please raise a support ticket so we can further assist. 

I registered with free trial and downloaded the software however when trying to start unable to login says you must login  for first time thoe I am online unable to login

Answer

If you're having issues logging into VideoScribe, please visit this folder of help articles which explain the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them.

If you have any further questions, please raise a ticket with the support team here

Hey, I am unable to Login to my account. 

Please Support

If you have any further questions, please raise a ticket with the support team here.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!