VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Community exhcange payment?

I have a question regarding community exchange. How does one get paid? I've already crossed the minimum threshold (£20) and yet, I haven't recieved a payment. My Paypal should be connected (as is shown below).

Hi Anej

For information about how and when you will get paid, see https://contribute.sparkol.com/help.

Not helpful.

I've already passed the £20 threshold 2 months ago, so I still don't have an answer to why I didn't get paid.

Remember we pay you when you hit £20 of earnings, not £20 of sales. You get 70% of the money made from a sale so you'll need to take that into account.

Also you'll see a sale in your list every time someone hits buy, unfortunatly not every attempt to charge a card will go through so occassionaly you'll see a sale that has actually failed. 

Did some quick maths on your account and I believe the 2 completed sales you have made this month will tip you over the £20 earnings mark so you'll get a payment in March. 

If you need anything more specific than that please log a support ticket as there is only so much detail about your account we can discuss on a public forum.

Also you'll see a sale in your list every time someone hits buy, unfortunatly not every attempt to charge a card will go through so occassionaly you'll see a sale that has actually failed.

Alright, that makes sense.

Thank you for your time and answer!

Login to post a comment